hello hello my dear ladies,
i had being keeping this secret for few weeks now and i'm going to reveal it in my blog here.
i'm taking my part time diploma in business practice & management course (sound cool,right?)..at the age of 28,almost 29 in a month!!
things i scare about the study:
1) 29 is old..and i'm terribly scare that i'm the oldest among my classmates
2) assignments..assignments, we won't be bff
3) exam..exam..i always have phobia for this word
4) i guess i'm too old to handle stress?
5) my brain had retired..they are not train to memorize
but....i decided that i should just went for it since i got sponsorship from my company and i don't even need to spend single cent in course fees.and today was my orientation day.the orientation was quite boring and the only thing i really concern was am i the oldest in my class? the answer is no and i was relieved..phew! so..my class will be start on next monday and i'm really looking forward to it. *fingers crossed*
oh..and let's me introduce my new pencil case to you. i named her "little betty"..she's adorable,right?